Sarang Semut is referring as ant’s nest in Malay language. This is due to its internal structure looks like to an ant’s nest. It is also known as Periok Hantu, Peruntak and Sembuku in Malaysia. It is also known as Rumah Semut in Sumatra, Ulek-ulek Polo in Java, Lokon in Papua and Ki Nam Kin in Vietnam. The scientific name of Sarang Semut is Myrmecodia Pendans. Sarang Semut is an epiphytes plant which usually attach with other larger plants. It is not parasite and considered as one of the Hydnophytinae (Rubiaceae) family. It grows on branches or trunks of large plants, usually it will be hung on the branches. It is originated in Southeast Asia and some Australia’s regions. The stems is thick and individually wrapped by klipeoli and alveoli which also have thorns and filled with small leaves. Sarang Semut is rich in the nutrients of antioxidants and several minerals. It has been proven the medical benefits in terms of cancer prevention, fine tune of immune and respiratory system, rheumatism, heart diseases and so on.
1. T/T 2. Western Union 3. MoneyGram 4. Paypal 5. Alipay
1. Individual with health conditions are under medications are advised to consult their physician before consuming Sarang Semut. 2. Pregnant women are not advised to consume.
1. It can prevent and cure cancer and tumor. 2. It can enhance respiratory system. 3. It can treat rheumatism. 4. Impaired renel function and prostate. 5. It can inhibit trigger uric acid and free radicals. 6. It can neutralize the blood sugar levels. 7. It can prevent lumps in the breast. 8. It can release migraine problem.
1. Put a tea bag into a cup of hot water.
2. Allow to infuse for 10-20 minutes and ready to be served.
3. Drink a cup of herbal tea daily in the morning, afternoon and night to help maintain and improve your teeth.
Asian Secrets Sdn Bhd is one of Malaysia’s leading lifestyle concept stores. At Asian Secrets, we aim to bring back centuries’ old artistic traditions and herbal remedies, along with a diverse assortment of eco-friendly products to complement today’s lifestyle. All our products are rich in tradition and steeped with the magnificence of many cultures. We offer a complete selection of decor items which include batik paintings and batik wood, eco-friendly apparels and accessories that are made from natural dye and a variety of herbal products for wellness and health.